Disaffected Pollyannas: The influence of positive affect on salary expectations, turnover, and long-term satisfaction
Version of Record online: 5 APR 2011
©2010 The British Psychological Society
Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology
Volume 84, Issue 3, pages 599–617, September 2011
How to Cite
O'Neill, O. A., Stanley, L. J. and O'Reilly, C. A. (2011), Disaffected Pollyannas: The influence of positive affect on salary expectations, turnover, and long-term satisfaction. Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology, 84: 599–617. doi: 10.1348/096317910X500801
- Issue online: 28 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 5 APR 2011
- Received 30 November 2008; revised version received 14 March 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!