On the relationship between job satisfaction and non-response in employee attitude surveys: A longitudinal field study
Article first published online: 7 APR 2011
© 2010 The British Psychological Society
Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology
Volume 84, Issue 4, pages 780–798, December 2011
How to Cite
Mueller, K., Voelkle, M. C. and Hattrup, K. (2011), On the relationship between job satisfaction and non-response in employee attitude surveys: A longitudinal field study. Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology, 84: 780–798. doi: 10.1348/096317910X526777
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2011
- Received 11 September 2009; revised version received 1 August 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!