Advancing validity of self-efficacy in negotiation through focusing at the domain level
Version of Record online: 8 APR 2011
©2010 The British Psychological Society
Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology
Volume 85, Issue 1, pages 23–41, March 2012
How to Cite
Miles, E. W. and Maurer, T. J. (2012), Advancing validity of self-efficacy in negotiation through focusing at the domain level. Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology, 85: 23–41. doi: 10.1348/096317910X531744
- Issue online: 15 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 8 APR 2011
- Received 17 February 2010; revised version received 16 August 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!