The views expressed here are the authors' own and do not necessarily represent those of HM Prison Service or any other group.
A fundamental attribution error? Rethinking cognitive distortions†
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
2006 The British Psychological Society
Legal and Criminological Psychology
Volume 11, Issue 2, pages 155–177, September 2006
How to Cite
Maruna, S. and Mann, R. E. (2006), A fundamental attribution error? Rethinking cognitive distortions. Legal and Criminological Psychology, 11: 155–177. doi: 10.1348/135532506X114608
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Received 13 March 2006; revised version received 11 April 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!