How well does the Gudjonsson Suggestibility Scale for Children, version 2 predict the recall of false details among children with and without intellectual disabilities?
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
2007 The British Psychological Society
Legal and Criminological Psychology
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 217–232, September 2007
How to Cite
Miles, K. L., Powell, M. B., Gignac, G. E. and Thomson, D. M. (2007), How well does the Gudjonsson Suggestibility Scale for Children, version 2 predict the recall of false details among children with and without intellectual disabilities?. Legal and Criminological Psychology, 12: 217–232. doi: 10.1348/135532506X116750
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Received 23 June 2005; revised version received 3 May 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!