The psychology of linking crimes: A review of the evidence
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
2007 The British Psychological Society
Legal and Criminological Psychology
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 233–249, September 2007
How to Cite
Woodhams, J., Hollin, C. R. and Bull, R. (2007), The psychology of linking crimes: A review of the evidence. Legal and Criminological Psychology, 12: 233–249. doi: 10.1348/135532506X118631
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Received 20 January 2006; revised version received 19 May 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!