Examining the relationship between low empathy and self-reported offending
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
2007 The British Psychological Society
Legal and Criminological Psychology
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 265–286, September 2007
How to Cite
Jolliffe, D. and Farrington, D. P. (2007), Examining the relationship between low empathy and self-reported offending. Legal and Criminological Psychology, 12: 265–286. doi: 10.1348/135532506X147413
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Received 19 October 2004; revised version received 1 August 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!