Shortened versions of the Gudjonsson Suggestibility Scale meet the standards
Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2011
2009 The British Psychological Society
Legal and Criminological Psychology
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 149–155, February 2009
How to Cite
Smeets, T., Leppink, J., Jelicic, M. and Merckelbach, H. (2009), Shortened versions of the Gudjonsson Suggestibility Scale meet the standards. Legal and Criminological Psychology, 14: 149–155. doi: 10.1348/135532507X190207
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2011
- Received 5 September 2006; revised version received 15 February 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!