Social problem solving, anxiety, and depression in adult male prisoners
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2011
2009 The British Psychological Society
Legal and Criminological Psychology
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 101–107, February 2009
How to Cite
McMurran, M. and Christopher, G. (2009), Social problem solving, anxiety, and depression in adult male prisoners. Legal and Criminological Psychology, 14: 101–107. doi: 10.1348/135532507X267031
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2011
- Received 11 September 2007; revised version received 16 November 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!