Dangerous decisions: A theoretical framework for understanding how judges assess credibility in the courtroom
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2011
2009 The British Psychological Society
Legal and Criminological Psychology
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 119–134, February 2009
How to Cite
Porter, S. and ten Brinke, L. (2009), Dangerous decisions: A theoretical framework for understanding how judges assess credibility in the courtroom. Legal and Criminological Psychology, 14: 119–134. doi: 10.1348/135532508X281520
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2011
- Received 30 July 2007; revised version received 14 January 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!