Psychopathy and deception detection using indirect measures
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2011
2009 The British Psychological Society
Legal and Criminological Psychology
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 171–182, February 2009
How to Cite
Klaver, J. R., Lee, Z., Spidel, A. and Hart, S. D. (2009), Psychopathy and deception detection using indirect measures. Legal and Criminological Psychology, 14: 171–182. doi: 10.1348/135532508X289964
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2011
- Received 10 July 2007; revised version received 1 February 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!