Testing the predictive utility of the STATIC-99: A Bayes analysis
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
2009 The British Psychological Society
Legal and Criminological Psychology
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 187–200, September 2009
How to Cite
Beauregard, E. and Mieczkowski, T. (2009), Testing the predictive utility of the STATIC-99: A Bayes analysis. Legal and Criminological Psychology, 14: 187–200. doi: 10.1348/135532508X330994
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Received 7 December 2007; revised version received 29 May 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!