A test of methodology intended to assist detection of aggressive offence paralleling behaviour within secure settings
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
2009 The British Psychological Society
Legal and Criminological Psychology
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 213–226, September 2009
How to Cite
Daffern, M., Howells, K., Mannion, A. and Tonkin, M. (2009), A test of methodology intended to assist detection of aggressive offence paralleling behaviour within secure settings. Legal and Criminological Psychology, 14: 213–226. doi: 10.1348/135532508X342919
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Received 23 April 2008; revised version received 27 June 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!