Addressing problems with traditional crime linking methods using receiver operating characteristic analysis
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
2009 The British Psychological Society
Legal and Criminological Psychology
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 293–310, September 2009
How to Cite
Bennell, C., Jones, N. J. and Melnyk, T. (2009), Addressing problems with traditional crime linking methods using receiver operating characteristic analysis. Legal and Criminological Psychology, 14: 293–310. doi: 10.1348/135532508X349336
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Received 17 January 2007; revised version received 11 July 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!