Perceptions about memory reliability and honesty for children of 3 to 18 years old
Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2010
2010 The British Psychological Society
Legal and Criminological Psychology
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 195–207, September 2010
How to Cite
Wright, D. B., Hanoteau, F., Parkinson, C. and Tatham, A. (2010), Perceptions about memory reliability and honesty for children of 3 to 18 years old. Legal and Criminological Psychology, 15: 195–207. doi: 10.1348/135532508X400347
- Issue online: 24 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2010
- Received 31 October 2008; revised version received 2 December 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!