Distinguishing truthful from invented accounts using reality monitoring criteria
Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2010
2010 The British Psychological Society
Legal and Criminological Psychology
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 177–194, September 2010
How to Cite
Memon, A., Fraser, J., Colwell, K., Odinot, G. and Mastroberardino, S. (2010), Distinguishing truthful from invented accounts using reality monitoring criteria. Legal and Criminological Psychology, 15: 177–194. doi: 10.1348/135532508X401382
- Issue online: 24 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2010
- Received 16 April 2008; revised version received 22 November 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!