The truth about lies: What works in detecting high-stakes deception?
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2011
2010 The British Psychological Society
Legal and Criminological Psychology
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 57–75, February 2010
How to Cite
Porter, S. and ten Brinke, L. (2010), The truth about lies: What works in detecting high-stakes deception?. Legal and Criminological Psychology, 15: 57–75. doi: 10.1348/135532509X433151
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2011
- Received 3 December 2008; revised version received 20 February 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!