Social ties and short-term self-reported delinquent behaviour of personality disordered forensic outpatients
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
2010 The British Psychological Society
Legal and Criminological Psychology
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 357–372, September 2010
How to Cite
Bouman, Y. H. A., de Ruiter, C. and Schene, A. H. (2010), Social ties and short-term self-reported delinquent behaviour of personality disordered forensic outpatients. Legal and Criminological Psychology, 15: 357–372. doi: 10.1348/135532509X444528
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Received 7 October 2008; revised version received 30 March 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!