Incorporating index offence analysis into forensic clinical assessment
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2011
©2010 The British Psychological Society
Legal and Criminological Psychology
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 144–159, February 2011
How to Cite
West, A. G. and Greenall, P. V. (2011), Incorporating index offence analysis into forensic clinical assessment. Legal and Criminological Psychology, 16: 144–159. doi: 10.1348/135532510X495124
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2011
- Received 2 September 2009; revised version received 11 February 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!