A field study of adult witness interviewing practices in a Canadian police organization
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2011
©2010 The British Psychological Society
Legal and Criminological Psychology
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 160–172, February 2011
How to Cite
Snook, B. and Keating, K. (2011), A field study of adult witness interviewing practices in a Canadian police organization. Legal and Criminological Psychology, 16: 160–172. doi: 10.1348/135532510X497258
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2011
- Received 13 July 2009; revised version received 18 February 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!