The influence of rape myth acceptance, sexual attitudes, and belief in a just world on attributions of responsibility in a date rape scenario
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2011
© 2010 The British Psychological Society
Legal and Criminological Psychology
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 242–252, September 2011
How to Cite
Hammond, E. M., Berry, M. A. and Rodriguez, D. N. (2011), The influence of rape myth acceptance, sexual attitudes, and belief in a just world on attributions of responsibility in a date rape scenario. Legal and Criminological Psychology, 16: 242–252. doi: 10.1348/135532510X499887
- Issue published online: 5 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2011
- Received 19 September 2009; revised version received 7 March 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!