Comparing boy and girl arsonists: Crisis, family, and crime scene characteristics
Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2011
© 2010 The British Psychological Society
Legal and Criminological Psychology
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 277–288, September 2011
How to Cite
Roe-Sepowitz, D. and Hickle, K. (2011), Comparing boy and girl arsonists: Crisis, family, and crime scene characteristics. Legal and Criminological Psychology, 16: 277–288. doi: 10.1348/135532510X505500
- Issue online: 5 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2011
- Received 21 January 2010; revised version received 9 April 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!