Judgment of age and attractiveness in a paired comparison task: Testing a picture set developed for diagnosing paedophilia
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2011
© 2010 The British Psychological Society
Legal and Criminological Psychology
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 323–334, September 2011
How to Cite
Mokros, A., Butz, M., Dombert, B., Santtila, P., Bäuml, K.-H. and Osterheider, M. (2011), Judgment of age and attractiveness in a paired comparison task: Testing a picture set developed for diagnosing paedophilia. Legal and Criminological Psychology, 16: 323–334. doi: 10.1348/135532510X514104
- Issue published online: 5 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2011
- Received 22 December 2009; revised version received 7 May 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!