The impact of nonprogrammatic factors on criminal-justice interventions
Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2011
©2010 The British Psychological Society
Legal and Criminological Psychology
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 1–23, February 2011
How to Cite
Andrews, D. A. (2011), The impact of nonprogrammatic factors on criminal-justice interventions. Legal and Criminological Psychology, 16: 1–23. doi: 10.1348/135532510X521485
- Issue online: 17 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2011
- Received 28 June 2010; revised version received 2 July 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!