Firesetting in the general population: The development and validation of the Fire Setting and Fire Proclivity Scales
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2011
©2010 The British Psychological Society
Legal and Criminological Psychology
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 105–122, February 2012
How to Cite
Gannon, T. A. and Barrowcliffe, E. (2012), Firesetting in the general population: The development and validation of the Fire Setting and Fire Proclivity Scales. Legal and Criminological Psychology, 17: 105–122. doi: 10.1348/135532510X523203
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2011
- Received 18 March 2010; revised version received 5 July 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!