Cold-blooded lie catchers? An investigation of psychopathy, emotional processing, and deception detection
Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2011
©2010 The British Psychological Society
Legal and Criminological Psychology
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 177–191, February 2012
How to Cite
Peace, K. A. and Sinclair, S. M. (2012), Cold-blooded lie catchers? An investigation of psychopathy, emotional processing, and deception detection. Legal and Criminological Psychology, 17: 177–191. doi: 10.1348/135532510X524789
- Issue online: 19 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2011
- Received 9 June 2009; revised version received 16 July 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!