Determinants of condom use among a random sample of single heterosexual adults
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
2005 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Health Psychology
Volume 10, Issue 1, pages 85–100, February 2005
How to Cite
Godin, G., Gagnon, H., Lambert, L.-D. and Conner, M. (2005), Determinants of condom use among a random sample of single heterosexual adults. British Journal of Health Psychology, 10: 85–100. doi: 10.1348/135910704X14258
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
- Received 7 November 2002; revised version received 5 November 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!