Women's opinions about attending for breast cancer screening: Stability of cognitive determinants during three rounds of screening
Version of Record online: 31 DEC 2010
2005 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Health Psychology
Volume 10, Issue 1, pages 133–149, February 2005
How to Cite
Drossaert, C. H. C., Boer, H. and Seydel, E. R. (2005), Women's opinions about attending for breast cancer screening: Stability of cognitive determinants during three rounds of screening. British Journal of Health Psychology, 10: 133–149. doi: 10.1348/135910704X14645
- Issue online: 31 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 31 DEC 2010
- Received 2 May 2002; revised version received 10 December 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!