Narratives of development, experiences of risk: Adult women's perspectives on relationships and safer sex
Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2010
2005 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Health Psychology
Volume 10, Issue 3, pages 311–327, September 2005
How to Cite
Watson, W. K. and Bell, N. J. (2005), Narratives of development, experiences of risk: Adult women's perspectives on relationships and safer sex. British Journal of Health Psychology, 10: 311–327. doi: 10.1348/135910705X26759
- Issue online: 24 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2010
- Received 28 June 2003; revised version received 8 April 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!