Can safer-sex promotion leaflets change cognitive antecedents of condom use? An experimental evaluation
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
2005 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Health Psychology
Volume 10, Issue 2, pages 203–220, May 2005
How to Cite
Krahé, B., Abraham, C. and Scheinberger-Olwig, R. (2005), Can safer-sex promotion leaflets change cognitive antecedents of condom use? An experimental evaluation. British Journal of Health Psychology, 10: 203–220. doi: 10.1348/135910705X27640
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
- Received 31 March 2003; revised version received 21 April 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!