Coping with ovarian cancer risk: The moderating effects of perceived control on coping and adjustment
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
2006 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Health Psychology
Volume 11, Issue 4, pages 561–580, November 2006
How to Cite
Fang, C. Y., Daly, M. B., Miller, S. M., Zerr, T., Malick, J. and Engstrom, P. (2006), Coping with ovarian cancer risk: The moderating effects of perceived control on coping and adjustment. British Journal of Health Psychology, 11: 561–580. doi: 10.1348/135910705X60517
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Received 18 August 2004; revised version received 1 July 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!