Gender power imbalance and differential psychosocial correlates of intended condom use among male and female adolescents from Venda, South Africa
Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2010
2007 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Health Psychology
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 51–63, February 2007
How to Cite
Boer, H. and Tshilidzi Mashamba, M. (2007), Gender power imbalance and differential psychosocial correlates of intended condom use among male and female adolescents from Venda, South Africa. British Journal of Health Psychology, 12: 51–63. doi: 10.1348/135910706X102104
- Issue online: 24 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2010
- Received 25 January 2005; revised version received 1 December 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!