Childbirth-related post-traumatic stress disorder in couples: A qualitative study
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
2007 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Health Psychology
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages 491–509, November 2007
How to Cite
Nicholls, K. and Ayers, S. (2007), Childbirth-related post-traumatic stress disorder in couples: A qualitative study. British Journal of Health Psychology, 12: 491–509. doi: 10.1348/135910706X120627
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Received 3 October 2005; revised version received 30 May 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!