The Cardiff dental study: A 20-year critical evaluation of the psychological health gain from orthodontic treatment
Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2010
2007 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Health Psychology
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 17–49, February 2007
How to Cite
Kenealy, P. M., Kingdon, A., Richmond, S. and Shaw, W. C. (2007), The Cardiff dental study: A 20-year critical evaluation of the psychological health gain from orthodontic treatment. British Journal of Health Psychology, 12: 17–49. doi: 10.1348/135910706X96896
- Issue online: 24 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2010
- Received 26 November 2004; revised version received 21 November 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!