Trajectories and predictors of anxiety and depression in women during the 12 months following an acute cardiac event
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
2008 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Health Psychology
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 135–153, February 2008
How to Cite
Murphy, B. M., Elliott, P. C., Worcester, M. U. C., Higgins, R. O., Le Grande, M. R., Roberts, S. B. and Goble, A. J. (2008), Trajectories and predictors of anxiety and depression in women during the 12 months following an acute cardiac event. British Journal of Health Psychology, 13: 135–153. doi: 10.1348/135910707X173312
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Received 4 May 2006; revised version received 12 December 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!