Cognitive appraisals, distress and disability among persons in low vision rehabilitation
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
2008 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Health Psychology
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 449–461, September 2008
How to Cite
Dreer, L. E., Elliott, T. R., Berry, J., Fletcher, D. C., Swanson, M. and Christopher, J. M. (2008), Cognitive appraisals, distress and disability among persons in low vision rehabilitation. British Journal of Health Psychology, 13: 449–461. doi: 10.1348/135910707X209835
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Received 26 June 2006; revised version received 15 April 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!