Expressive writing reduces avoidance and somatic complaints in a community sample with constraints on expression
Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2010
2008 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Health Psychology
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 53–56, February 2008
How to Cite
Swanbon, T., Boyce, L. and Greenberg, M. A. (2008), Expressive writing reduces avoidance and somatic complaints in a community sample with constraints on expression. British Journal of Health Psychology, 13: 53–56. doi: 10.1348/135910707X251180
- Issue online: 24 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2010
- Received 3 July 2007; revised version received 26 October 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!