The structure of the causal attribution belief network of patients with obesity
Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2011
2009 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Health Psychology
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 35–48, February 2009
How to Cite
Brogan, A. and Hevey, D. (2009), The structure of the causal attribution belief network of patients with obesity. British Journal of Health Psychology, 14: 35–48. doi: 10.1348/135910708X292788
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2011
- Received 3 July 2007; revised version received 9 February 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!