Time perspective, personality and smoking, body mass, and physical activity: An empirical study
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2011
2009 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Health Psychology
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 83–105, February 2009
How to Cite
Adams, J. and Nettle, D. (2009), Time perspective, personality and smoking, body mass, and physical activity: An empirical study. British Journal of Health Psychology, 14: 83–105. doi: 10.1348/135910708X299664
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2011
- Received 28 June 2007; revised version received 4 March 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!