Towards a theory of intentional behaviour change: Plans, planning, and self-regulation
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
2009 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Health Psychology
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 261–273, May 2009
How to Cite
Sniehotta, F. F. (2009), Towards a theory of intentional behaviour change: Plans, planning, and self-regulation. British Journal of Health Psychology, 14: 261–273. doi: 10.1348/135910708X389042
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Received 16 April 2008; revised version received 2 November 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!