Obesity and health-related quality of life: Does social support moderate existing associations?
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
2009 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Health Psychology
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 717–734, November 2009
How to Cite
Wiczinski, E., Döring, A., John, J., von Lengerke, T. and For the KORA Study Group (2009), Obesity and health-related quality of life: Does social support moderate existing associations?. British Journal of Health Psychology, 14: 717–734. doi: 10.1348/135910708X401867
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Received 6 April 2008; revised version received 9 December 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!