In-task and post-task affective response to exercise: Translating exercise intentions into behaviour
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2011
2010 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Health Psychology
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 115–131, February 2010
How to Cite
Kwan, B. M. and Bryan, A. (2010), In-task and post-task affective response to exercise: Translating exercise intentions into behaviour. British Journal of Health Psychology, 15: 115–131. doi: 10.1348/135910709X433267
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2011
- Received 13 July 2008; revised version received 25 February 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!