Clinical significance and patients' perceived change in four sessions of brief psychodynamic intervention: Characteristics of early responders
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
2005 The British Psychological Society
Psychology and Psychotherapy: Theory, Research and Practice
Volume 78, Issue 3, pages 347–362, September 2005
How to Cite
Beretta, V., de Roten, Y., Drapeau, M., Kramer, U., Favre, N. and Despland, J.-N. (2005), Clinical significance and patients' perceived change in four sessions of brief psychodynamic intervention: Characteristics of early responders. Psychology and Psychotherapy: Theo, Res, Pra, 78: 347–362. doi: 10.1348/147608305X25766
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
- Received 28 April 2004; revised version received 20 September 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!