A prospective study of the effectiveness of group and individual psychotherapy for women CSA survivors
Version of Record online: 31 DEC 2010
2005 The British Psychological Society
Psychology and Psychotherapy: Theory, Research and Practice
Volume 78, Issue 4, pages 465–480, December 2005
How to Cite
Ryan, M., Nitsun, M., Gilbert, L. and Mason, H. (2005), A prospective study of the effectiveness of group and individual psychotherapy for women CSA survivors. Psychology and Psychotherapy: Theo, Res, Pra, 78: 465–480. doi: 10.1348/147608305X42226
- Issue online: 31 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 31 DEC 2010
- Received 16 December 2002; revised version received 3 November 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!