Self-reported attachment styles and therapeutic orientation of therapists and their relationship with reported general alliance quality and problems in therapy
Version of Record online: 31 DEC 2010
2005 The British Psychological Society
Psychology and Psychotherapy: Theory, Research and Practice
Volume 78, Issue 3, pages 363–377, September 2005
How to Cite
Black, S., Hardy, G., Turpin, G. and Parry, G. (2005), Self-reported attachment styles and therapeutic orientation of therapists and their relationship with reported general alliance quality and problems in therapy. Psychology and Psychotherapy: Theo, Res, Pra, 78: 363–377. doi: 10.1348/147608305X43784
- Issue online: 31 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 31 DEC 2010
- Received 8 October 2003; revised version received 3 September 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!