A controlled trial of personal construct psychotherapy for deliberate self-harm
Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2010
2007 The British Psychological Society
Psychology and Psychotherapy: Theory, Research and Practice
Volume 80, Issue 1, pages 23–37, March 2007
How to Cite
Winter, D., Sireling, L., Riley, T., Metcalfe, C., Quaite, A. and Bhandari, S. (2007), A controlled trial of personal construct psychotherapy for deliberate self-harm. Psychology and Psychotherapy: Theo, Res, Pra, 80: 23–37. doi: 10.1348/147608306X102778
- Issue online: 24 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2010
- Received 15 December 2004; revised version received 18 January 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!