What lies between hypomania and bipolar disorder? A qualitative analysis of 12 non-treatment-seeking people with a history of hypomanic experiences and no history of major depression
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
2008 The British Psychological Society
Psychology and Psychotherapy: Theory, Research and Practice
Volume 81, Issue 1, pages 33–53, March 2008
How to Cite
Seal, K., Mansell, W. and Mannion, H. (2008), What lies between hypomania and bipolar disorder? A qualitative analysis of 12 non-treatment-seeking people with a history of hypomanic experiences and no history of major depression. Psychology and Psychotherapy: Theo, Res, Pra, 81: 33–53. doi: 10.1348/147608307X209896
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Received 25 October 2006; revised version received 11 April 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!