The association between attachment style, social mentalities, and paranoid ideation: An analogue study
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
2008 The British Psychological Society
Psychology and Psychotherapy: Theory, Research and Practice
Volume 81, Issue 1, pages 79–93, March 2008
How to Cite
MacBeth, A., Schwannauer, M. and Gumley, A. (2008), The association between attachment style, social mentalities, and paranoid ideation: An analogue study. Psychology and Psychotherapy: Theo, Res, Pra, 81: 79–93. doi: 10.1348/147608307X246156
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Received 29 November 2006; revised version received 3 August 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!