Core beliefs and narcissistic characteristics among eating-disordered and non-clinical women
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
2008 The British Psychological Society
Psychology and Psychotherapy: Theory, Research and Practice
Volume 81, Issue 2, pages 121–129, June 2008
How to Cite
Sines, J., Waller, G., Meyer, C. and Wigley, L. (2008), Core beliefs and narcissistic characteristics among eating-disordered and non-clinical women. Psychology and Psychotherapy: Theo, Res, Pra, 81: 121–129. doi: 10.1348/147608307X267496
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Received 6 March 2007; revised version received 30 October 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!