Implementing clinical guidelines for bipolar disorder
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
2008 The British Psychological Society
Psychology and Psychotherapy: Theory, Research and Practice
Special Issue: Implementing clinical guidelines in everyday practices
Volume 81, Issue 4, pages 437–458, December 2008
How to Cite
Morriss, Richard. (2008), Implementing clinical guidelines for bipolar disorder. Psychology and Psychotherapy: Theo, Res, Pra, 81: 437–458. doi: 10.1348/147608308X278105
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Received 25 June 2007; revised version received 27 November 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!